Even those of us who don’t break out on a regular basis can suffer from bumps and redness if we don’t take care of our skin after excessively sweating. However, the last thing most of us would want to do is have to sacrifice getting the most out of a workout to avoid blemishes. Luckily, the dilemma can be avoided by packing smart when putting together our gym bag. Here's a roundup of products to help you avoid blemishes, oily hair, sunburn, and more – even when in a rush.
1. Micronet Microfiber Towel, $16.09: Microfiber towels are not only super compact, but they absorb a lot of water and dry quickly, which helps avoid nauseating smells.
2. Yes to Cucumbers on-the-go Facial Towelettes, $2.99.
4. Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rose, $7: A great alternative for those who don’t like facial wipes.
5. Murad Clarifying Body Spray, $37: Not only doesn’t this spray smell bad, like most acne products, but it’s the best way to prevent body acne on hard-to-reach areas.
6. Vita Coco, $23 for a 12-pack: Staying hydrated with water or coconut water is one of the best ways to avoid redness.
7. Secret Natural Mineral Deodorant, $3.59.
8. Banana Boat Sport Continuous Spray SPF 110, $10.99: Lathering on SPF is a must when running outdoors. This sport spray makes it all the more convenient.
9. Skyn Iceland Antioxidant Calming Serum, $65: This will help fight redness while treating any fine lines that may have been created during your workout (from frowning in pain, perhaps?)
10. Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo To Go, $11.