'Tis the season of giving, however it can be overwhelming to fit everyone on a list while not blowing out your budget. They say it's the thought that counts, but practicality is also important. Kaia Naturals juicy bamboo facial cleansing cloths offer the perfect solution, and at $17.99 for 30, they are perfect for a stocking stuffer or a small token of appreciation.
I came across these wonders one day and decided to try them out. Being a girl who is often out until the wee hours partying, I needed some facial cloths that do the job to remove a night of mischief before heading to bed. It can be challenging to find cloths that also take care of waterproof mascara, but to my surprise, Kaia Naturals heard my cries and created the ultimate answer to this issue with these Bamboo facial cleansing cloths.
One cloth serves as a cleanser, toner, AND makeup remover. My skin felt amazingly soft and fresh after I used them and I'm compelled to spread the good word on this product. Finally, a cleanser that does what it says on the box.
Check out some facts below on the product from the Kaia Naturals website:
With one unbleached bamboo cloth, you will find:
- 8 pure essential oils…real essential oils, not faux fragrance
- a special blend of citrus oils, spearmint and tangerine that help keep the skin fresh and balanced
- sunflower oil… helps lift impurities leaving your skin fresh and clean
- certified organic honey… to keep skin hydrated
- oat amino acids… to deep cleanse and get rid of the dirty day
Hope I was able to solve one of your holiday gifting dilemmas! Check out a list of locations where you can by them here.