The Fashion Spot Forums are abuzz with this week’s news of Carine Roitfeld’s replacement at Vogue Paris, the debut of Natalie Portman’s baby bump, Lauren Conrad’s brunette locks and more. See what our forum members have to say about today’s hot topics.
- Inspired by Mila Kunis & Jessica Biel, quintessential California girl Lauren Conrad ditched her blonde locks to go brunette. Some tFS members are all about the starlet’s new look, but others are skeptical: Zposen thinks the dark hair will *maybe* work without Conrad’s customary fake tan.
- The uber-stylish Victoria Beckham was recently spotted mixing fur with…UGGs??! daniellat thinks the shocking news calls for an end to extreme UGG-bashing: "If Victoria Beckham wears UGGS I guess no one can argue stylish people don’t wear them." (P.S. See what other stylish stars were recently spotted wearing UGGs)
- Natalie Portman‘s recently visible baby bump has the forums talking about the actress’ maternity style: McClaire liked Natalie’s look at the 2011 Palm Spring Film Awards, but notes: "I hope as she gets bigger she works her bump and doesn’t try to hide it."
- Barely a day goes by when the forums aren’t raving about Kate Lanphear‘s style. In response to a Stockholm Street Style photo of the Elle Style Director, Jodache quips: "This picture is so badass, it should come with a soundtrack. LOVE it."
- At Vogue Paris, Carine Roitfeld‘s out and Emmanuelle Alt‘s in – but some tFS members aren’t happy to hear about the change: "I hope this is a temporary, quick-fix solution…Alt is a complete joke," says dior_couture1245. "Her aesthetic is tired, one-note and repetitive. Balmain is over, and Emmanuelle has fallen with it…she has no business being the editor of Vogue Paris."