So we don’t have Thanksgiving in November, but that doesn’t mean Canadians must miss out on all the American holiday fun. While our turkeys are carved a month in advance, our wallets will still get a #majah workout during the Black Friday Sales, which this year looks better than ever as retailers attempt to close the gap between the USD and CAD. Wondering what kind of bargains you can nab come Black Friday on November 29 and Cyber Monday on December 2? Just check out the titillating deals below that I’ve curated from some of the most fashionable outlets.
- Aldo: 30% off sale shoes and boots plus an extra 25% off select dress shoe styles online and in stores.
- Aritzia: 10% to 50% off select items.
- ASOS: 70% off online during Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- The Bay: Bay Days: 24 hour flash sales as advertise through their Facebook page.
- Danier: Discounted men’s and women’s leather gods.
- eLUXE: 50% off select dresses, skirts, bags, pants and bags.
- Holt Renfrew: Flash sales and 30% off 30 designer brands.
- Mendocino: 20% off incentive card on every purchase, to be used towards next purchase. Plus additional 60% off Black Friday specials.
- M for Mendocino: Black Friday specials for $29 and under.
- Old Navy: 50%, 40% and 30% off entire store over Black Friday weekend.
- Sears: Sears Days: 50% off women's and men's clothing, shoes, appliances, toys and more. Plus free shipping to almost everywhere in Canada with minimum spend of $99.
Image via eLUXE.ca