- DIY or BUY? 7 Super-Luxe Pieces You Could Probably Make Yourself — For anyone who's ever looked at something with a thousand-dollar retail price tag and thought, "I bet I can make that!"
- Compost Cookies, Karlie Kloss and More When We Go Inside the Momofuku Milk Bar Kitchen — We popped into the Milk Bar's Williamsburg kitchen to see where all the magic happens.
- Get Taylor Swift’s Reinvented Classic Look at Home — By opting for a shaded eye and pink lip, Taylor softened what would be a retro look, making it girly and modern.
- Runway to Real Life: Zoe Saldana in Roland Mouret, Marion Cotillard in Christian Dior and More (Forum Buzz) — The models and actresses took to the red carpet in hot-off-the-runway ensembles.
- Rita Ora Celebrates Her Birthday and Other Celeb Twitpics of the Week — Also on Twitter this week: Stephanie Pratt gets a cake
- The Glam Guide to Visiting Bangkok and Koh Samui — Enjoy sun, culture, shopping and more in Thailand's shopping capital.
- One to Watch: Red Carpet Rebel Adèle Exarchopoulos — The French actress likes to take risks from sporting red sneakers at a photocall to rocking purposefully unkempt hair at premieres and is destined to shake things up on the red carpet.
- Alanis Morissette: Until Patriarchy Ends, Feminism Is Still Mandatory (But So Is Integrating Our Masculine and Feminine Parts) — Alanis Morissette says feminism is mandatory under patriarchy, but the true goal is wholeness.
- Luxury Porn: The Most OTT Gift Lists — Get ready to either wallow in jealousy or rail against the capitalist system as you see what the 1% will be finding under their gold-dipped trees this holiday.
Naomie Harris Continues Promoting Mandela in Style and Other Best Dressed Celebs of the Week — Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Lea Michele and Naomi Campbell also secured spots on this week's list.