Why doesn’t Victoria Beckham ever smile? It’s a question the designer says she’s sick of getting asked, but she answers it once and for all in Vogue‘s latest installation of 73 Questions. Set in her London flagship store, Vogue gets answers to all our burning questions about Victoria, like what made her fall in love with her husband at first sight (duh, she responds), her favorite dress in her store, her secret talent and more.
Here are a few new things we learned from the video:
- She has a bulldog named Coco Chanel that lives in Los Angeles.
- She used to be able to juggle.
- Does she prefer heels or flats? Neither. She likes both.
- When she runs the world, everyone will have to do something philanthropic.
- She relaxes in Lanvin pajamas.
- Why doesn’t she smile? “I’m smiling on the inside,” she says. “I feel that I have a responsibility to the fashion community.”
- The one thing from the States that she would bring to England is a fanny pack.
- Her spirit animal is a swan.
- She lives next door to Mr. Valentino.
Watch her answer all 73 questions in the video above.