Rachel Bilson first came onto the scene in 2003 with her role as Summer Roberts on the hit televisions series The O.C. And while her acting career has been on the down low since then, with a few small roles here and there, she still stands as a paparazzi favorite.
Her engagement to actor Hayden Christenson may have helped with that, but so may the fact that her laidback California chic style is just too fashionable to ignore.
Whether she’s running errands in her Toyota Pruis, heading to a meeting with entertainment industry people, or walking the red carpet at the latest fashion event, she never fails to put together outfits that look completely effortless, carefree, and distinctly unexpected.
She loves to mix it up, choosing to go denim casual with sandals one day, or crisp and sharp in a blazer and heels the next. And boy does this girl love sunglasses, her favorite being the classic Ray-Ban Wayfarers. Her latest career role as Style Director for Sunglass Hut seems like the perfect match for her.
She may not be as recognized as other female actresses of her generation, but it looks like Bilson is headed places when it comes to making a name for herself in fashion. Snag her style with these great pieces inspired by a few of her latest looks.
Bilson looks cute and casual in stripes and jeans while making a coffee run in Hollywood.
1. Basic Boyfriend Tee from Forever 21 – $9.80
2. Zipper Leatherette Bag from Forever 21 – $25.80
3. Classic Bootcut Jeans from Forever 21 – $12.80
4. Juicy Couture Striped Military Cardigan from Shopbop.com – $173.60
5. Loeffler Randall Anna Woven Platform Booties from Shopbop.com – $507.50
Bilson heads to a business meeting looking totally chic in a classic blazer and trouser combination. She adds a dash of color with a bright red leather purse.
1. Ever Audoban Harem Pants from Shopbop.com – $178.00
2. Career Blazer from Forever 21 – $24.80
3. Double Clutch Tote from Forever 21 -$24.80
4. Stuart Weitzman Microcenter Booties from Zappos.com – $218.54
5. Romantic Pleated Woven Shirt from Forever 21 – $24.80
Bilson shows off her bohemian side in an embroidered blouse and bedhead locks.
1. Floral Stitched Beatnik Blouse from Forever 21 – $29.80
2. Zac Posen for Target Cardigan Sweater from Target.com – $49.99
3. Frye Melissa Button Button Boots from Shopbop.com – $318.00
4. Urban Renewal Cosby Sweater Hobo Bag from Urban Outfitters – $39.00
5. J Brand Blue Label Curvy Fit Scarlett Cigarette jeans from Shopbop.com – $174.00