Caroline Blomst is a world-renowned fashion icon, editor, and blogger. She is the face and brains behind Stockholm Streetstyle’s style blog, Caroline’s Mode.
Caroline’s Mode is a little peek into her life as one of Sweden’s top fashion editors, including her daily outfits, backstage snapshots, her thoughts on the latest trends, and all the amazing things she receives before they even hit the stores. Oh, the life of a fashion editor.
She’s a huge fan of brands like Alexander Wang and ACNE, and she is the poster girl for the simple, edgy, and chic look known as Scandinavian style.
Caroline can usually be found in her black leather motorcycle jacket with her beloved Balenciaga purse hanging on her arm, and buckled Chloé ankle boots on her feet.
When it comes to making a statement with fashion, it is all about the details for Caroline, from the tuck of a blouse to the drape of her jacket.
With a supermodel stare that seems to look right through you, and a nonchalant stance that is all business, there is no denying that Caroline is at the top of her game. But one look at her blog commentary reveals a down-to-earth, fun loving Swedish girl who just loves fashion.
Though she sticks to mostly black, white, and gray colored looks, for summer she has been changing things up a bit with florals and a punch of color. Find out how to get her look, below.
1. Asymmetrical Floral Knit Skirt from Free People – $108.00
2. Slub Knit Basic Top from Forever 21 – $4.50
3. Cropped Faux Leather jacket from Forever 21 – $39.80
4. Quilted Vinyl Purse from Forever 21 – $24.80
5. Belle by Sigerson Morrison Cuffed Convertible Boots – $450.00
1. Rag & Bone Short Sleeved Wide Striped Top from Shopbop – $112.00
2. Drape Pocket Shorts from Nastygal – $38.00
3. Olivia Harris by Joy Gryson Zip Pocket Baby Ball Bag from Shopbop – $255.00
4. Riley Ruched Wedge from Nastygal – $68.00