Once again, model Frida Gustavsson was a star during NYFW, walking a total of 20 major shows. Casting directors cannot help but fall for her mile-long legs, ethereal beauty, and sparkling personality. This girl was just made to wear clothes.
Frida is already a street style photographer favorite because of her smart and unique clothing choices. She wears classic essentials like button-front blouses and trench coats in new ways, and she makes it all look entirely effortless.
Style comes naturally to Frida, as does modeling, and she is already making a huge impact on the meaning of personal style in the industry dictionary. We can learn a thing or two from this Swedish stunner. Check out this standout look that she sported during NYFW, and find out how to get it yourself.
1. Military Shirt Jacket from Free People – $138.00
2. Spectator Ankle Boots from Forever 21 – $29.80
3. Retro Sunglasses from Forever 21 – $5.80
4. MM6 Maison Martin Margiela Belt from Shopbop – $180.00
5. Quilted Vinyl Purse from Forever 21 – $29.80
6. T by Alexander Wang 2×2 Draped Long Dress from Shopbop – $140.00