With the economy the way it is there’s no better time for the SoHo Holiday Stroll, a SoHo-wide shopping event to raise money for homeless men and women hosted by the Association for Community Employment Programs for the Homeless (A.C.E.) and the SoHo Partnership. The SoHo Holiday Stroll will be held on Thursday, December 11th from 6 to 11 pm and on the night of the Stroll, participating businesses will stay open late and shoppers will have exclusive access to discounts and promotions in each store.
Participating shops include AK Anne Klein, the Apple store, Cardboard Design, Design Within Reach, Esprit, Fragments, Guess, Housing Works Bookstore & Café, Hugo Store, ILORI, Kiteya, Lacoste, Marciano, Mimi Fertz Gallery, Molton Brown, Nine West, Spring Lounge, Sephora, and Theory. For a list of some of the discounts offered see below –
- Molton Brown — Goody Bag (while supplies last). Complimentary hand and arm massages and mini-facials. Plus: DJ, champagne, and light snacks.
- ILORI — $50 Gift Card with purchase of $300. Plus: complimentary stylist consultation, appetizers, champagne, and hot chocolate.
- Fragments — 20% discount on all fashion and fine jewelry.
- Lacoste — Gift with any purchase over $80.
- Design Within Reach — $50 off any purchase of $500 or more.
- DWR: Tools For Living — 15% off.
- Nine West — 20% any one regularly priced item
- Guess? — Enjoy DJ tunes, plus receive an exclusive Guess make-up bag with any purchase. Guess List members receive double reward points.
- Marciano — Enjoy champagne and a free Marciano Jet Set Travel Kit with any purchase. MI Members receive double reward points.
- Kiteya — Gift with any purchase.
- Theory — 25% discount off entire purchase.
- Esprit — 25% off all full priced merchandise. Plus: Free gift (while supplies last!)
- AK Anne Klein — 20% off entire purchase.
- Hugo Store — Receive an additional 10% off your purchase.
For more information on the SoHo Holiday Stroll you can visit www.sohoholidaystroll.com.
For more information on A.C.E., you can visit www.ace4homeless.org.