If you’re looking for tips on DIY crafts, home décor, food, fashion, or beauty, Pinterest is a one-stop shop. Install the “Pin It” button onto your browser’s toolbar and soon enough, you’ll have an online pinboard to keep track of all your findings. Organize your “boards” by interest and start “pinning”! As this online scrapbook service grows, more and more brands are sharing their favorite things for the entire world to see.
Whether you're Pinning like a pro, or are still finding your way around this smash social success, get inspired with these 20 must-follow Pinterest boards.
1. The Fashion Spot (not that we're biased or anything): Keep up to date with what’s happening at the Fashion Spot with boards devoted to everything from magazines and models to style heroes. See the forum chatter you love come to life in glossy images.
2. Olivia Palermo: With every outfit and public appearance, Olivia Palermo manages to keep fashion fans in awe of her endless style. Her Pinterest boards do the same. She's an avid pinner who has created whimsical boards that showcase her pangs of wanderlust, sassy prints and even children's street style. There's even one dedicated solely to Brigitte Bardot (we can't get enough of the iconic beauty either).
3. Style Me Pretty: Style Me Pretty brings wedding inspiration to the masses. If you’re planning to tie the knot, you’ll swoon over these boards that cover everything from veils to boutonnieres. The ultimate guide for wedding inspiration, even if you won’t be engaged for another decade or so!
4. Melaniexeinalem: 118,858 Pinterest users have fallen in love with Melanieexeinalem’s boards. This Canadian pins everything from kitchen wares to what lives on her bookshelves. For those who can’t live without Pinterest, this account covers it all.
5. Kate Spade: Kate Spade’s Pinterest account invites users to follow along with the world of Kate Spade New York… and that world is just as bright and glamorous as you’d imagine. Focusing on the “live colorfully” theme, learn how to add a pop of color to every aspect of your life.
6. Lucky Magazine: The expertise that fills every issue of Lucky translates to Pinterest. Their 14 boards include: Nails We Need, Bag Lust, and For the Love of Street Style. Clicking “repin” has never been so fun.
7. Jenni Radosevich: Do-it-Yourself maven Jenni Radosevich collects inspiration for her ongoing projects and offers step-by-step guides via her boards. Learn how to make a color wrap bracelet in a few simple steps and share the instructions with your friends with a mere click!
8. Gilt Home: Talk about apartment envy. Gilt Home showcases items they’re selling as well as home décor to make even the most experienced interior designer swoon. Check out their holiday themed boards to plan your soirees way ahead of time.
9. eat.sleep.wear: Kimberly is a graphic designer with an eye for all things fabulous. Her boards consist of everything from Four Eyes (devoted to glasses) to Daydreams (a collection of hazy, romantic photographs). Everything Kimberly posts is beautifully designed, clever and colorful, making this account a must follow for those in need of some visual therapy.
10. Nina Garcia: Fashion Director of Marie Claire and Project Runway judge Nina Garcia takes her sassy attitude to Pinterest with boards that focus on next Fall’s trends. If you’re looking for what will be on the pages of your favorite fashion magazines next fall, Garcia’s got it covered. Start stocking your closet now.
11. Nordstrom: Department store extraordinaire Nordstrom devotes boards to everything on your mind: Prom, Toms, spring break and what’s trendy now. Follow their Gifts board and you’ll be grateful come birthdays and holidays.
12. Shop Sweet Things: Jeanne is “just a girl who loves to live and shop!” says her Pinterest profile. Follow her boards to revel in the simple pleasures from Tea Time to Knick Knacks, Jeanne knows that sometimes it’s the little things that make life so sweet.
13. Refinery29: Follow Refinery29's Products We Love board and you'll be surprised to learn that some fabulous pieces come from retailers you'd never expect like LL Bean and Old Navy.
14. StyleCaster: With 25 boards that cover everything from Baubles to Wait, Just a Glam Moment!, StyleCaster's love affair with Pinterest is easy to see. Follow this account to swoon over colorful bags and enviable accessories alongside their 2,698 followers.
15. Rent the Runway: Rent the Runway may be your go-to for fabulous frocks, but their Pinterest boards encompass an entire universe. Boards are divided into several categories: Trends, Attire, Wedding, Inspiration, and Style. Our current favorite is the Mint Condition board devoted to the color of the moment.
16. Dallas Shaw: "I draw pretty things for really pretty people," says Dallas Shaw's Pinterest bio… and her adoration for all things beautiful translates into every one of her boards. Follow My Future Beach House to beat those winter blues.
17. Neiman Marcus: With every pin, Neiman Marcus exudes glamour. This store is constantly at the forefront of fashion and their Pinterest boards aren't any different. Follow SXSW Street Style, Neon Nails, Cocktail Hour, and The Little White Dress for snapshots of what's hot for summer.
18. Real Simple: This magazine is famous for giving readers "creative, practical and inspiring solutions that make life easier," and their Pinterest account does the very same. From Foodie Favorites to Spring Fashion, these boards feature everything you need to balance a busy life with looking great.
19. InStyle: Just like the magazine, InStyle has exploded onto Pinterest with flawless, glossy images. Follow the Runway to Reality board for tips and tricks on translating your favorite looks from the runway into everyday ensembles.
20. Marigo Mihalos: Entertainment, lifestyle and fashion publicist Marigo Mihalos has got a great eye for fashion and interior design. It's a struggle not to repin every single post, especially her Purse Poison board. So. Much. Chanel.