1. A man should always invest in…Good shoes. Every man is judged by his shoes.
2. My favorite neighborhood in New York City is…Tribeca, where I just opened my office.
3. My daily must-reads are…The Real Deal, Curbed, Racked, WSJ, and NY Post.
4. When getting dressed in the morning, I always think…These pants are so tight…
5. The best part of being on a Bravo reality show is…Getting to show the world what I do every day and how I do it.
6. The worst part of being on a Bravo reality show is…Getting to show the world when I mess up at work!
7. The best style tip I ever got…Dress like James Bond.
8. I wouldn't be caught dead in…Carpenter jeans.
9. My fashion pet peeve…This is a tie between cuffs on suit pants and ties that hang too short.
10. On a typical Saturday night…I’m at dinner or in the office.
11. The best part of my job…The money.
12. When it comes to stress…I shop. Or I keep working.
13. The thing I treasure most in my life…My family.
14. When I want to pamper myself I…Go to Aire, the bath house on Franklin in Tribeca. I float in the saltarium and get a massage.
15. My favorite cologne is…Curve.
16. The tech item I can't live without…Blackberry. Never let go.
17. I could never travel without…My iPad. No idea how I ever lived without this thing.
18. I love New York City because…It’s the whole world on one little island and there’s unlimited potential here.
19. If only my days had one extra hour I would…Sleep.
20. My favorite place to shop is…Bergdorf.
21. People would be surprised to learn…I’m single and naturally grey.