When our experts sat down for dinner at our biannual taping of theFashionDish, everyone was buzzing about their favorite shows from New York Fashion Week. Several of fashion’s heavyweights were singled out for their gorgeous Fall 2015 collections (Donna Karan, Marc Jacobs, Ralph Lauren, Michael Kors), but some lesser-known designers (Honor, Tanya Taylor) also received praise. Peter Copping‘s ready-to-wear debut for Oscar de la Renta also received quite a bit of attention and positive reviews from our Dishers. Find out what they had to say in our latest episode of theFashionDish.
Previously on theFashionDish: How Important Is Size Diversity on the Runway?
About theFashionDish, Season Three
On the final evening of New York Fashion Week Fall 2015, we brought together seven incredible, outspoken industry insiders for our third season of theFashionDish. Hosted by Robert Verdi, watch in the coming weeks as our Dishers debate a number of thought-provoking and often controversial topics, including size diversity on the runways, Instamodels and the theater of fashion.
About the experts:
- Robert Verdi (host) – Celebrity stylist, television personality and third-time theFashionDish panelist.
- Fern Mallis – Former executive director of the CFDA, host of Fashion Icons with Fern Mallis lecture series and author of the forthcoming book Fashion Lives: Fashion Icons with Fern Mallis.
- Aliza Licht – SVP Global Communications at Donna Karan International (best known as DKNY PR Girl) and author of the upcoming book Leave Your Mark.
- Nicolette Mason – Well-known fashion and beauty blogger and contributor to such publications as Marie Claire.
- Pandora Amoratis – Style director of OK! magazine, overseeing all celebrity fashion and beauty coverage.
- David Yi – Writer, editor and stylist, aka The Seoulcialite, who has been published in The Wall Street Journal, WWD, ELLE, Harper’s Bazaar, Style.com and more.
- Kitty Cash – DJ, producer and esteemed tastemaker in the global creative community.