I confess: When Natasha Poly opened D&G’s fall show in a red knit bodysuit and monstrous shag boots, I cringed. Thankfully, the collection miraculously improved from that point on. Fair Isle prints and wintery poinsettas looked refreshingly pretty when shown on sheer blouses and comfy cable knits. Bomber jackets and bloomer shorts made an edgy contribution.
Hit the slopes in style with these D&G-inspired looks. (And yes, I scowered the stores for a toned-down version of that furry footwear.)
1. Poinsetta pullover, $52 at Yesstyle
2. Floral maxi skirt, $75 at Yesstyle
3. Brown waist belt, $25 at Victoria’s Secret
4. Large black chain bag, $78 ar Urban Outfitters
5. Gray fur boots, $98 at Yesstyle