Leather is one fashion element that never seems to fade away, coming back season after season, reworked in its presentation so that every girl can get a taste of its versatile wonderment.
It can be studded all over in jacket form, so it looks tough. It can be brown, faded, and crinkled to perfection for a morning hike through the woods.
It can be colored dyed and saturated in the most exotic of hues, as if it were straight out of an 80’s music video. It can be beige or camel in tone for all those minimalists who define their wardrobes by soft, sandy colors.
Leather makes the perfect cover up for fall, before it's freezing, but when a shield from the chill is still needed. So, whichever way you decide to wear leather (sleek, rugged, or pristine), make it your own.
There are no limitations.
Be inspired by a few of these leather-based looks right in time for the new season.
Channel your inner rock star with this sleek leather look that mixes feminine shapes with tough metal embellishments.
- Sam Edelman Zachery Studded Booties from Nastygal.com – $224.00
- Flat Stud Trimmed Skirt from Forever 21 – $19.80
- Sheer Stripe Tee from Nastygal.com – $34.00
- Funktional Drape Leather Jacket from Nastygal.com – $310.00
- Studded Faceted Bracelet from Forever 21 – $6.80
Nothing screams All-American chic more than sun-weathered leather, cargos, plaid, and a high-heeled bootie.
- Crinkled Leatherette Jacket from Forever 21 – $39.80
- Current/Elliot The Army Studded Shorts from Shopbop – $178.00
- Mirage Canvas Shoulder Bag from Forever 21 – $25.80
- Tory Birch Troy Gored Platform Booties from Shopbop – $425.00
- Rebecca Taylor Not So Basic Plaid Top from Shopbop – $225.00
Be inspired by the season’s bohemian luxe trend by pairing pretty florals with an edgy leather skirt. A fringe purse pulls the entire look together.