With Fall 2010’s practicality, comfort, and masculine influences when it comes to clothes, it only makes sense that shoe styles would reflect this.
There is nothing more comfortable than a flat and boyish leather loafer – but this season’s version isn’t the same kind your grandpa wears.
With a structured shape and luxurious leather outer sole, this shoe can stand up against the runway’s highest wedges, with twice the charm.
Pair them with ankle socks and a high-waisted skirt for a preppy look, or go sockless with ankle baring trousers for a chic European look.
Or wear them with both socks and the ankle length trousers (hey, Michael Jackson made this look famous) Understated, classic, and fully functional, the flat loafer is autumn’s hottest hit for your feet.
So give your feet a break from skinny stilettos and 6” platforms – your soles will thank you.
1. KARL Tassel Loafers from Topshop – $100.00
2. St. John’s Bay Becka leather Penny Loafers from JC Penney’s – $39.99
3. Miss KG Lush Flat Loafer Shoe from ASOS – 65 British Pounds
4. Alexander Wang Karmen Loafers from Shopbop – $445.00
5. KARLOS Metal Trim Loafers from Topshop – $100.00