Color blocks, bucket hats, and plenty of frizz were the key elements in Marc by Marc Jacobs’ delightful Spring 2011 show.
Always youthful and chock full of fun, it’s no wonder that Marc by Marc Jacobs is consistently one of the most anticipated presentations of the season.
The looks ranged from a simple floral shift dress with a crossbody bag, to a flamboyant striped wrap skirt with an arm full of chunky bangles.
If you can’t wait to experiment with Marc Jacobs’ funky designs, obtain two affordable versions of his Spring 2011 runway show looks, below!
Be slouchy in a vibrant colorblock skirt and an ultra-comfy pullover.
1. PINS AND NEEDLES ANGORA FEDORA, $24 at Urban Outfitters
2. VIVIDRESS CROP TOP, $30 at Yesstyle
3. ASYMETRICAL SKIRT, $60 at Saks
4. CHUNKY BANGLES, $4 at Newport News
5. JULIET LACE UP, $66.76 at Endless
To prevent a monochromatic outfit from looking too matchy, mix it up by adding a variety of prints and pieces of the same color.
1. FLORAL SILK PLISSE TANK DRESS, $197 at The Outnet
2. ENCOUNTER PLATFORM PUMP, $96.22 at Endless
3. FAUX LEATHER CROSSBODY BAG, $88 at Yesstyle
4. LIP STICK IN FLAME, $14 at Topshop