Model Jacquelyn Jablonski is the industry’s latest darling. While she is quickly taking over the runways, she is also becoming a street style icon.
Jablonski was spotted during Paris Fashion Week in a bold menswear-inspired look, a look many think can be pulled off only by a girl with a striking face and long, lean limbs, like Jablonski.
In reality, such a boyish look is not just reserved for supermodels.
Just take into consideration the details of Jacquelyn’s styling: a slim button-front blouse, a fitted cropped sweater, slouchy trousers, a sleek A-line coat, and a crisp top hat.
Her classic Chanel purse and wedge booties are the only feminine pieces of her ensemble, but they balance out the masculinity of her outfit.
The key to a menswear-inspired look is juxtaposition, and Jacquelyn got it just right. Find out how to get the look, below.
1. Rebecca Minkoff Kiss Bag from Shopbop – $345.00
2. Shipley & Halmos Kerrigan Sweater from Shopbop – $385.00
3. Tailored Sixties Wool Coat from Ramon West Vintage – $95.00
4. Woolcut Pants from J. Crew – $65.00
5. Jeffrey Campbell Full Oxford Wedges from Shopbop – $98.00
6. Elizabeth and James Summer Cohen Shirt from Shopbop – $225.00
7. Small Brim Fedora from Shopbop – $78.00