The whole fashion world has been buzzing with the editorial success of Prada's S/S11 collection but beyond the signature stripes, it's the brand's tutti frutti prints that are captivating the fashion world. In spite of their omnipresent appearance, florals aren't the only spring print in town.
Every fruit from cherries to lemons have made their appearance on garments for spring and there's an option for every price point. If prints aren't your thing, take a note from the washed out citrus tones and integrate them into your spring wardrobe. For those with more extended budgets, looks from Prada (above left), Moschino (above right), and Stella McCartney will satisfy your urge for sartorial fruit salad, but those on a budget should not fear as Urban Outfitters and Topshop have caught on to the trend.
- Topshop Red Apple Print Playsuit $56
- Charlotte Olympia Tutti Frutti Leather and Suede Flats $945
- Topshop Fluorescent Banana Print Crop Tie Side Vest $32
- Urban Outfitters Bright Fruit Post Earrings $10
- Urban Outfitters Cooperative Fruit Printed Cardigan $25
- Anna Sui Printed Silk Crepe de Chine shorts $290
- Stella McCartney Citrus-Print Silk-Satin Dress $2,695
Photos: Vincenzo Grillo, IMAXtree