Fathers are notoriously difficult to shop for because they typically don’t want all that much. When they do find something they want, they usually buy it for themselves and if they don’t, odds are it’s because it’s out of their price range — and ours. Before relegating your Father’s Day gift this June 19 to little more than a card, check out some of the below finds — and remember, a little humor can go a long way (like giving the golf obsessed dad this).
1. Lacoste Men’s Reversible Leather Belt, $75 Nothing beats two for the price of one.
2. Colibri Enterprise and Slice Gift Set, $165 The perfect gift for a cigar connoisseur, this swanky set includes a cigar cutter and a lighter.
3. Reebok Men’s RealFlex, $89.98 This is the ultimate lightweight running shoe. While it’s designed to mimic the feel of running barefoot, there is enough cushioning to support the body for dad’s optimal comfort and safety.
4. Medea Vodka, $39.99 Forget pricey bottles of booze because this bottle from Medea boasts a fully customizable LED display that can display up to 6 messages at 255 characters each for you to express how you truly feel in an incredibly unique way (especially great for the Dad who loves Twitter!)
5. L’Occitane Cade Outdoorsman Set, $45 (worth $58) Created specifically for men’s skincare and shaving needs, the Cade range is formulated with antiseptic and strengthening properties. This set includes their best-selling Cade Shaving Cream and After Shave Balm.
6. Jack Spade York Tote, $245 Simple and chic, this tote is perfect for the "man bag" averse Dad.
7. Remington PG-360 Complete Personal Grooming System, $19.99 A versatile tool that can shave, detail, and trim and all of the system’s parts come in a convenient storage case to keep them organized.
8. Kiehl’s x The Sartorialist Limited Edition Dopp Kit, $89.20 This limited edition kit includes a travel size collection of the full Facial Fuel lineup including a scrub, bar of soap, face wash, lip balm, and under-eye cream.
9. Brooks Brothers Set of Colour Silk Knots, $40 For the Dad that's all about color coordination, this set includes six pairs of silk knots for double-cuffed shirts.
10. Bill Amberg Leather iPad Case, $185 The stylishly tech-savvy dad can keep is new Apple gadget safe in this tan leather iPad case lined and trimmed in yellow.