Stuck in a hair rut after the devil-may-care, embrace-the-humidity days of summer? It can be hard to get back into a heat-styling hair routine in the fall. It always helps to have some inspiration! Sofia Vergara's waves are as voluptuous as her body, and honestly not that difficult to achieve according to Pureology PureArtist Sandra Joseph. Vergara had Joseph's favorite hair of the night at the recent Emmy Awards.
"Sofia Vergara wowed as usual with her understated, loose waves." Now if that doesn't define the ultimate in an everyday hair look, I don't know what does. Get the style with the following simple steps. (Really, I tried them.)
1. On damp hair, layer a dime size dollop of Pureology Colour Stylist Control Twist high hold liquid wax (emulsified in palms first) with two golf ball-sized pumps of Pureology Colour Stylist Silk Bodifier volumizing mousse, working through your hair from roots to ends.
2. Blow dry your hair with a large round brush to give volume and bend.
3. Apply another dime size amount of high hold liquid wax to dry hair for shine and memory. (Less if you have shorter or thinner hair than Vergara.)
4. Using a 1-inch curling iron, curl random pieces of hair away from the face.
5. Finish with Pureology Colour Stylist Supreme Control zero dulling hairspray for long lasting hold.