The end of summer may be near, but that doesn’t mean we have to stop enjoying the outdoors. And who doesn’t love a farmers market? Always one step ahead of the game, Club Monaco opened a fresh farmers market right outside its Toronto flagship store on Bloor Street, the first of its kind.
Open seven days a week, we highly recommend that you come ready to indulge. You’ll find coffee, flowers, artisan baked goods, ice cream and organic salads from some of Toronto’s finest.
- Matthew Matheson, Parts & Labour‘s famed executive chef, has prepared custom salads featuring white fish and quinoa as well as other ingredients to be served at the market
- Fresh brewed artisanal coffees served by Boxcar Social
- Homemade sweet treats from Bake Shoppe
- Gourmet ice pops made with fresh fruits and herbs served by Philip’s Ice Pops
- Local flower shop sweet Woodruff even created custom Club Monaco-inspired bouquets
Fashion meets coffee, flowers and food, say no more. We’ll be there!